Sorry I missed you all yesterday - I spent the day filming a segment for MTV! Yes folks, I have finally succumbed to becoming a reality show whore and will be playing the slutty, drug addicted, ex-porn star in Real World Staten Island.
Kidding about the drug addicted part, but I did spend yesterday on a shoot for a new MTV show. I won't divulge the details because with my luck my scene will get edited out, but it was my first paid acting gig and I'm pretty pleased to finally have a tv credit. It was a one day thing so don't get excited about me being able to buy you all convertibles and pay for huge parties in the Hamptons with Puffy and the Hilton sisters.
It was fun to watch the filming process and all the technical work that goes into something seemingly so simple. Of course I was pissed off when they tried to serve me Evian when I SPECIFICALLY stated I only would drink Perrier. And I don't know who dropped the ball on not having three air purifiers in my trailer, but I certainly hope she got fired. Don't they know how I am!!!? :)
Most importantly the experience reinforced that I definitely want to be a WRITER. I had fun and met some really funny and interesting people, but WRITING the sketch and not BEING in it is absolutely where I want to be.
On a totally unrelated note, the Backstreet Boys are back (Backstreet's back alright!!) and released a new single. Thank god. Now my life has meaning. Backstreet Boys? They're like 30 by now aren't they? Should we still be calling them boys??
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Violetman is new to blogs. Do comments get read by all or only the person who writes the blog? The provider of oat flour.
Post a Comment