Okay - if you are my grandmother, a sensitive prude or possibly Amish then you probably should stop reading right now. You are about to read a story that actually happened that will probably rock the very core of what you knew about me or what I would do in public. So don't say I didn't warn you.
Last night in acting class our instructions were to improv a scene and include the following elements:
* be doing an activity.
* When your partner knocks on the door, pretend that it is someone else and react when you open the door and it isn't the person you were imagining.
So I had sat myself down and was painting my nails. I was wearing a long dress - a cute green one my aunt gave me which I am finally skinny enough to wear. I was becoming an emotional wreck because of the personal reason I was imaginging as to WHY I would be painting my toe nails.
When the knock finally came, I wiped the tears out of my eyes, hid all the nail painting crap, then took a quick look in the mirror. I poofed out my hair, perked up the twins and ran to the door, now totally excited and out of breath. See, the guy I was imaginging that was on the other side of the door is someone who I really want to shag and if he was at my door then I was totally going to seduce him. But what do I do right before I open the door? What is one of the most enticing thing a woman can do? Well....
I took off my underwear. Right there, in front of my class and God and everyone.
And no junky underwear either - hot Victoria Secret ones.
The totally freakish thing about this is that I was so into the improv that I didn't even think about it, all I was thinking was how would I want to greet a hot guy at the door. (George Clooney, if you're reading this - and I know you are - just think about how I will be opening the door the next time you're in the city.)
But when I open up the door to see that the guy knocking is NOT the hottie I was hoping to shag, but infact some dude from my class, I screamed. Then it became an exercise in hide the underwear so this guy didn't see it, and then sit comfortably on the floor in a dress while we continued the improv. Now that's comedy.
Unfortunately now the gauntlet has been thrown and I've got to think of even a more insane thing to do. (I can actually hear the male readers chanting "strip! strip! strip!") So if anyone needs me this weekend I'll be trying to come up with a new activity and a new expected relationship that will cause me to do something more crazy than whip off my unmentionables.
An additional hilarious note to mention was the reaction of the males in the class (there are 6 males, 2 chicks.) It was literally like watching people watching ping pong. Looking from me, to the desk where I'd finally hidden the underwear, then back to me again. Am I wrong guys? Or is it one of the most distracting things in the world when you know a chick you dig isn't wearing anything down there? Tell me yes, and I'm throwin' out all my underwear right now. Except for the hot Victoria's Secret ones of course.
Friday, April 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a long way you've come since Madison Hall, Miss Gayle! LOL!!!!
How do you think I paid for college??? "Financial aid" is neither financial nor aid. :) Seriously, this is a new thing people - I think even my current roommate is like "YOU DID WHAT!?"
what can I say? that is HOT!!! too bad you didn't have a video clip of that...
Post a Comment