
I'm very excited to report that we've finally selected the bridesmaid dress. Of course, if it'd been up to my fiance, we would have announced this about 2 months ago when we first saw this dress.
But being the kind of person I am, I had to try on every bridesmaid dress manufactured. I think when I get stressed out and worried, I get very indecicive. I mean, look at what happend with the MY dress? I think it's normal though to have this kind of indecision, especially when a group of your closest friends are the ones who are going to have to deal with your decision.
Let's get to the good stuff: This is a dress by Saison Blanche, and we found it at a fantastic store called Lizelle's. I had actually gone there to try on another designer but was not as impressed with what I'd found there. Thankfully they also carried Saison Blanche and had the sample I'd seen before. It was a no brainer.
Our dress will be eggplant/plum as the main color, with the highlight fabric around the waist in lilac. The wonderful women who will all be with me on my wedding day will all order this directly from Lizelle's. I had originally just thought they'd all order from whatever store was nearest to them - but when I heard about Lizelle's 25% sale on this designer, it was an easy choice!
I hope the ladies like this dress as much as I do. I have no false impression that this will be worn again - anyone who tells you you will wear a bridesmaid dress again has never actually been a bridesmaid.
On to the next thing!



No comments:
Post a Comment