Monday, June 27, 2005

Nothing quite like new bras

Nothing makes me quite as happy as a new bra. Especially a new bra that is on SALE (thank you Victoria Secret.) Is it weird that I spend my money on good shoes and good underwear, but refuse to pay more than 5 bucks for a jacket at a thrift store? So thank you Victoria Secret for making my weekend a fun, lacy, and better supported one.

It was quite a weekend....Shannon, a GW roommate of mine, came down from the far north of Hartford, CT and we did the grand tour of New York. An afternoon at Coney Island (the Ferris wheel is AWESOME when you stop screaming), then a cool play (Manuscript...now playing off Broadway and directed by Bob Balaban. I recommend it!), then a late night at a bar, followed by sleeping in, doing nothing, then going to Bewitched with a friend from acting class, followed by a night of Karaoke. I rocked the mic with a little Manic Monday and Shania Twain, while Chad brought down the house with some incredible blues singing. I had NO clue my boy could bring it like that. So a good time was had by all.

I'll try to write about more substantive issues tomorrow - not that my bras are a fascinating topic - I just feel you deserve better. So, how about this for tomorrow - "Thong, bikini or don't bother?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't bother. ;) It'll make my day just thinking about it.

blizzardofoz said...

I agree. Goin buff is the way to go!

I've heard some women complain about how they HAVE to wear bras and how inconvenient that is. Well, with guys, we have to wear underwear, be it boxers or tighty-whities. Going buff doesn't work so well, especially when you're walking down the road and you see a smoking hot woman! That's an uncomfortable situation to be in.
But with women, wearing nothing underneath is the sexiest thing.
If fact, any guy that reads how you walk in the buff is sure to crack a smile :)

-The Odd One