I picked up the bridesmaid dress I will wear in my sister's wedding the other day. The shoes and jewelry totally match it and you know how I feel about accessories. Well I get the dress on, and guess what...it's too big. I mean, not excessively, but I must have lost weight from when I did the first fitting 6 weeks ago because it doesnt' fit the way it did anymore. And I'm not complaining...Lord knows spending an hour in the gym 6 days a week and finally eating right IS going to have an affect...I just wasn't counting on it being this dramatic.
Clearly I am not drinking or eating the right foods. I've been doing seltzer waters at bars and salads for dinner. I remember the days of Guiness and patty melts. And look what happens from this??? Clothes that no longer fit, belts that need to be purchased. No one ever talks about the ugly side of weight loss do they???
Okay this is ridiculous, I need to go punch myself in the face for even complaining about this.
I apologize, and promise that today for lunch I will eat not one but two icecream sandwiches. Afterall, I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into in a few weeks.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment