
Only one week left before Easter. Which means I'm one day closer to getting to drink coffee again. Finally, I won't be the pariah sitting in the corner of the coffee shop drinking herbal tea. I'll be the pariah sitting in the corner of the coffee shop drinking a cafe latte!!
I always like Easter for religious reasons, but this year it will be even more meaningful. Of course I'll have to ease back into it...don't want to go crazy with a Grande whatchamacallit and not be able to sleep for 3 days.

2 comments:
I too am looking forward to hitting the sauce again. Pelligrino at a cocktail party just doesn't cut it and I'm looking forward to giving up my Chairmanship of the Locust Valley Temperance League. That being said, Easter is the holiest of holy days and I urge all Christians to celebrate Holy Week.
Congrats on making it this far. I haven't been able to give up the caffeine, and I have a real reason! (Not that God isn't a real reason...) I did make it today without it. But I might have to splurge for a half-caff mocha tomorrow.
Post a Comment