Sunday, April 02, 2006

Closing up shop?

Okay people. There is a very real chance that my days are numbered on this blog. The idea of my coworkers reading this is a little bit too much to stomach. I think I'll keep this as a weekly venue of my writing - kind of like a poor man's Dave Barry column. But there are going to be lots of days when I don't want to worry about whether or not my coworkers have bookmarked this page and are reading about how I got stood up on a date or how I hate my boss. Neither of those things happened, but if they did, and my boss read it, well, you can see my problem.

So I'm trying to figure out the logistics on this new website... like a name, how I tell people about it. My name would not be associated with it at all which in some ways is very liberating, but I need to think it through.

A few of my other blogger friends are going through the same thing - either the daily "diary" form is getting old, or their readership has expanded beyond the limits of what is desirable.

There's something to be said for the days when only my sister, dad, and a couple friends from school read this thing! Stay tuned, oh and let me know if you want to be included on the mailing list when I finally open up my other blog.

2 comments:

pamD said...

Sorry to hear that technology might finally get the best of you! But of course, I would love to stay in touch with Gayle-world.

Harold said...

Taxation without representation is tyranny!!!!