Man what a crazy month this has been - here's some highlights.
1. GW beat North Carolina in the NCAA tournament. They hadn't won a tourney game since 1994 so this a big deal. We play Duke tomorrow.
2. My neighborhood was featured in a news article this week click on the slide show for some photos of things that are literally around the corner. I can't believe I wasn't asked to pose.
3. I am up to page 90 of my script. If all goes well, I'll finish this weekend.
4. A new neighborhood, non-Starbucks coffee house finally opened at the end of the block. I went there on the way home from work, and it's my official new hang out. Cheap coffee, and a fireplace!
5. My friend Pam from Colorado/GW is having a baby girl!!
6. A Trader Joes has opened up in NYC...down the street from my office. Before this I had only been to one in LA. They are awesome...sort of like the poor man's Whole Foods. Can't wait to shop there more often!
7. I just found out that a few jokes I wrote for THE COMPLETE IDIOTS GUIDE TO JOKES
- edited by an actor/comedian friend of mine, Larry Getlen - were accepted! The book, along with my jokes and a brief bio fro ME will be available in September by Alpha/Penguin Publishing. Add that to the ol' resume!! (And don't worry, I'll remind you in September.
8. Work is really hard right now. Constant chaos, that often is really hard to deal with. It just makes me write harder though and save more because I dream of the day when I can quit again or when writing pays my bills.
9. I have made it through a good part of Lent with no coffee!! I'm in a bad mood and tired 99% of the time, but I'm sticking to it.
10. I already have 4 new ideas for new screenplays to tackle after I finish with this one. Ambitious much?
So that's about it for me. I'm sure there is something that needs to be cleaned or put away or dusted right now, but I'm off to the coffee -where I will drink TEA - shop to get some writing done!!
8. Work is really hard right now. Constant chaos, that often is really hard to deal with. It just makes me write harder though and save more because I dream of the day when I can quit again or when writing pays my bills.
9. I have made it through a good part of Lent with no coffee!! I'm in a bad mood and tired 99% of the time, but I'm sticking to it.
10. I already have 4 new ideas for new screenplays to tackle after I finish with this one. Ambitious much?
So that's about it for me. I'm sure there is something that needs to be cleaned or put away or dusted right now, but I'm off to the coffee -where I will drink TEA - shop to get some writing done!!

No comments:
Post a Comment