Monday, October 30, 2006
TV is crappy again
They are just reporting that NBC show Studio 60 is being cancelled. What a complete and total shame. Studio 60 is one of the best shows up right now, best written, awesome acting, and it's getting canned. I am so sad because I really saw this show as the dawning of the new day in TV when well written comedies and dramas were more popular than reality shows, but sadly, it's not. I don't know what it's going to take to make the change official - I feel like it's happening (Grey's Anatomy, etc.) but unfortunately networks have to answer to the bottom line and what makes money for advertisers. My hope is that some cable network (uh, that I can afford to subscribe to) can pick of 60 and continue the march to good tv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know, I usually respect and agree with your TV opinions... but were we not watching the same show??? I just kept waiting for Chandler and Josh to pop back into character. Trying to be "The West Wing," but people, its about *TV*! Sorry.
Yeah, Sorkin fell off the wagon on this one. Too bad, there was such potential.
Post a Comment