
I started out writing this post about how I've been obsessed with the fantasy of eloping. Especially in light of the fact that our guest list seems to be expanding faster than you can say "sincewhendidthisbecomeyourfamilyreunion". SO I was going to complain about it, but that's not fun or helpful to either you or me, so I decided to write about the one thing we probably haven't discussed yet:
THE HONEYMOON~~
We're going to spend a couple days in San Francisco to do officially touristy things and then off for the remainder of the trip to Napa Valley for wine wine and more wine. source
I had this fantastic idea that Adam's bosses at the wine bar would consider the winery visits a business trip and pay for everything, but no dice.
Tomorrow, more on the B&B we'll stay at!
See, isn't that better than complaining?

1 comment:
Weddings do tend to take on a life of their own, don't they?
SF sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment