Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh. My. God.

My future MIL has excitedly agreed to help me make my wedding veil. She'd be even more excited if I'd let her coordinate having the veil made IN the Philippines. While I was reluctant at first, after seeing this website and seeing a glimpse of what the Filippinos think of when you say cathedral veil...well, sign me UP.

Warning: the website may make you want to chuck your entire wedding dress plan and have the gown made over there too. I sure had that thought.

Amazing stuff don't you think? Actually I'd like to see the look on the attendant's face on the church when he sees what he has to fluff out for me before I walk down the aisle. Wait. Scratch that, I want to see the look on my bridesmaids' face when they see what they'd have to help me carry to the church. We'll need one car for us, another for the veil. I LOVE IT!





(These incredible pictures are via Mimi + Karl, and the gorgeous custom dresses are by Veluz.)

No comments: